Excellent Anti-Corrosion Coatings
Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene Based Coatings for Industry
Promtech PTFE coating is a tough, Air-dry resin bonded Poly Tetra Fluoro
Ethylene and attains outstanding Chemical and Physical properties.
Promtech PTF is offered in Self Spray aerosol can of 400 ml. This can is has a shelf life of one year, is absolutely user friendly, can be used on site and with
minimum application skills. Promtech PTF contains very finely ground PTFE
powder, which locks itself firmly in the microscopic pores & voids in the paint
films / Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metallic or other substrates, gets bonded and
This results in formation of a fairly transparent, Very Tough, Absolutely Water
Resistant, Anti-static, Scratch resistant and extremely Non-reactive, Non conducting, Non-stick, highly durable coating on the surface. Due to extremely inert chemical properties & excellent water repulsion, PTFE coating does not allow any atmospheric corrosion or corrosion due to moisture or chemical vapors to take place on coated surface.
Method of application of PROMTECH - PTF :
Thoroughly clean & dry the surface to be PTFE Coated
Apply PROMTECH – PTF by spray as per the instructions of use printed on
the can Allow the substrate to air Dry for 1 Hr & then apply 2nd coat if necessarySingle coat application will offer coating of 5-8 microns.
Advantages of PROMTECH – PTFE Coatings :
Exceptional Water Repulsion & hence protects the surface from corrosion. Unaffacted by acidic / Alkaline and corrosive chemicals vapors. The coated substrate acquires excellent lubricating properties. Increased Scratch Resistance. Offers anti-static properties to substrate & resists dust, dirt, mud, tar deposition.
Excellent cleaning of coated surface obtained within minutes by wiping with cloth.
Areas of Application :
- Chemical plant and machinery, A C ducting & heat transfer equipments.
- Water, Steam, Chemical, petrochemicals and oil / Gas Pipeline protection
- Power Generation, Engineering, Heavy Engineering, Dams & Bridges construction,
- Chimeneys & Factory Trusses, ETP Plants & their supporting M S Fabrication Structures
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Poultry, Food, Milk, Sugar, Dairy, Ice plants & equipments
- Cement Plants, Steel Rolling Mills, Tube, Strips, Angles and Sheet rolling mills
- Cooling tower structures and pipelines, Pumps, Nuts & Bolts, Flanges of spray systems
- Castings, Forging, Tools and any other equipments needing corrosion protection.
- Control Panels, Motors, Rotors, Auto Components, Sea going vessels, Shipbuilding